Monday 22 May 2006

Just as well...

(Hat Tip Iain Dale)

Having taken the quiz, I get this result:

Which country should you REALLY be living in?

The United Kingdom

You have pride in yourself and pride in your country. You believe that history and culture is an important factor to the future of your country, and that traditions and values should be upheld. You love your scones and tea, and reading soppy romance novels. The UK is where you should be...

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

1 comment:

David Farrer said...

Comments made on previous template:

Neil Craig
As someone who thought lying on the beach with a couple of cans was more fun than marching into somebody else's country I clearly have the wrong attitude & am likely to get shipped off to Botany Bay.

29 May 2006, 12:09:22 GMT+01:00
– Like – Reply





Simon Jester
Apparently, I am also an Australian. 
 
Strewth!

24 May 2006, 13:22:34 GMT+01:00
– Like – Reply





Yet Another Paul
Now that is weird. I am a naturalised Australian who returned to the UK because I missed the old country. 
 
I got Australia. Maybe I should have a big think about moving back.

24 May 2006, 12:32:20 GMT+01:00
– Like – Reply





Andy Wood
I'm an American, apparently. 
 
Must be my accent that swung it.

23 May 2006, 23:17:03 GMT+01:00
– Like – Reply





David Farrer
Got the UK too, do you think its a govt plot to convince that its not really that bad? 
 
Probably not. I liked alcohol (still do!) and no doubt that'll be banned soon. I also liked history (already banned) and freedom (ditto). On the other hand, I did admit to being happy to converse with the Frogs.

23 May 2006, 18:33:42 GMT+01:00
– Like – Reply





steves
Got the UK too, do you think its a govt plot to convince that its not really that bad?

23 May 2006, 17:38:18 GMT+01:00
– Like – Reply





dave t
Phew - got Red China first but by changing the language quesion to African I came home to the UK again!

23 May 2006, 17:29:04 GMT+01:00